Mondays can be dreadful. They mark the beginning of a new work/school week and the avalanche of deadlines to come. It’s so easy to forget how beautiful life is in the midst of the chaos. Because of this, thebrunettebit is starting a new series called Motivational Monday, and each week a new topic will be tackled.
To start, here are 10 quick and easy ways to improve your day:
- Light a candle.
- Finish reading that book you started a while back, but were always too busy to get through.
- Drink a cup of tea. (Today I discovered the magic that is Grapefruit Green Tea, so I highly recommend it.)
- Smile at a stranger.
- Take the long way home.
- Start a new project (scrapbooking, painting, writing, volunteering somewhere exciting).
- Help someone.
- Listen to a song that brings back good memories.
- Call an old friend.
- Go through your closet and pair up something you forgot you even had with your fave item. You’ll be shocked at the result.
Feel free to comment below and add to this list. What makes your day instantly better?