Spring is definitely in the air and I could not be any happier! The warm weather is starting and to me, that means its time to start thinking about bright colours and bold prints. For a long time there was never any brights in my wardrobe, but lately I’ve been experimenting, trying new colour combinations, and just trying to find what I like! For those who are slightly color averse (like I was), accessories are a great jumping off point (especially when paired with neutral items. These are a few of my favorite accent pieces; whether you have a bright statement necklace, bright jeans or a colour-blocked clutch, they’re all perfect for adding a splash of color to an ensemble.
1. Madewell sidewalk skimmer $69.50 (on sale)
2. J.Crew colour-block convertible clutch $266.00
3. Joe Fresh zip colour jean $29.00
4. Joe Fresh print tee $14.00
5. J.Crew necklace (sold out) similar here $17.80
6. Joe Fresh pencil skirt $39.00