With spring in our forefront, I’ve noticed over the years that there are a couple closet necessities that you can’t live without for spring. In this post, I showed some pieces that are currently on trend for this season, that you can definitely incorporate into your wardrobe, but these pieces I’m going to show you today are all pieces that you won’t be able to live without for years to come. Spring is my favourite season; it’s not too hot, or too cold, so you have the option to layer lightly which is always a favourite of mine.
1. ZARA Colourful skirt $59.90 – skirts are an important staple in a wardrobe, and this one is perfect for spring with its super bright colour
2. ASOS Neutral Satchel $38.41 – making sure this satchel is neutral allows you to use it everyday, and it’s big enough to carry all your necessities
3. American Eagle Sleeveless blouse $40.83 – a classic white blouse is a necessity, but for spring, a sleeveless blouse is perfect, and the pleats in the back give it a unique detail
4. Joe Fresh Crisp shorts $29.00 – always a necessity, they can be used day and night, for any situation
5. ASOS Earth-tone sunglasses $20.95 – this fun style in a earth tone lets you be creative, while maintaining the option to wear them all the time
6. H&M Lightweight blazer $59.95 – blazers are a fun way to layer your looks, and this pattern is totally fun for spring
7. Chinti and Parker Cashmere cardigan $577.45 – of course cashmere is an investment, but the lightweight material is perfect for spring, and this polkadot pattern is fun and girly for spring
8. Forever 21 Bright headband/headscarf $4.80 – it’s colourful and fun, what more is there to love?
9. Forever 21 striped shirt $17.80 – stripes are amazing, I’m obsessed, and I think they are a necessity throughout all seasons, but this shirt is perfect for those chillier spring days
10. ZARA Trench coat $139.00 – a classic trench coat is a necessity for spring, it’s the perfect accessory for a rainy day
11. J.Crew Vintage-inspired shift dress $198.00 – a shift dress is a good way to get into the spring mood, especially in this pattern, pair it with a bright pump and you’re ready for your day
12. American Eagle Brown belt $19.93 – I always get my belts from AE, they are the perfect brown, and amazing quality, perfect to define your waist in a dress
13. Gap Boyfriend jeans $69.95 – as I’ve mentioned before, boyfriend jeans are a staple in a wardrobe, and they are a lightweight alternative for spring
14. Zara Cropped trousers $59.90 – cropped trousers are perfect for spring, and this pair in such a bright colour makes them perfect for spring
15. Old Navy Nude sandals $18.80 – always necessary, especially with all the colour-blocking you can do during the spring, and a pair of flat sandals are always important, especially on those days where you’ll be doing a lot of walking
Spring is a time to experiment with colour, patterns and different textures, so don’t be shy! Try new things out! And please, if anyone has any other spring closet necessities comment below and let us know, we always love to add new things to our wardrobes!