I think fall has got to be my favourite season, and although it’s also probably one of the busiest seasons (with midterms, baking, Thanksgiving, Oktoberfest) it’s about time I prioritize the good things in life. Especially because I know the holidays are just around the corner. Since this week introduced the first official day of fall, here’s a list of things I’m planning on doing this year:
1. Make pumpkin spice muffins – I’ve become obsessed.
2. Do a house purge with my mom where every weekend we tackle a different room.
3. Go to the Oktoberfest Parade.
4. Master three new soups.
5. Compile a list of scary movies to re-watch (hopefully with friends).
6. Host a cozy night with friends and delectable desserts.
7. Take a haunted hay ride.
8. Make pumpkin butter (which I just found out existed).
9. Celebrate Halloween this year (and find a costume!).
10. Find the perfect pumpkin pie recipe.