It’s been raining quite a bit here lately, and as I pack for school every morning I’m always wondering if I have the essentials. Those few things that will get me through the day happy and dry! Especially since I go to a university that has a very large campus, staying dry is the ultimate goal. So I’ve come up with a list of the six top things I use to help me get through those rainy days.
1. Zara Handbag ($70): a large carryall is necessary – I always have more things to carry around on rainy days
2. Topshop Parka: a lightweight jacket will keep you dry without feeling heavy
3. Kate Spade Umbrella ($38): need I say more?
4. Hunter Boots ($159): they keep your feet dry and warm, plus, they have pretty colours!
5. Asos Scarf ($37): a patterned scarf will keep you warm and in style
6. Kate Spade Travelling Mug ($18): I love this mug, the message is cute!