This week we thought we’d do something a little different with our Friday Favourites, and do a post of our favourite beauty products of the month, products we find that work well with each of us and our own personal skin types.
Vanessa; My skin type is combination with some blemishes on the chin:
Okay so Vanessa’s beauty favourites this month include (in no specific order):
1. The Body Shop Honey Lip Balm; smells delicious and is so moisturizing
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Dollface; it’s such a pretty colour and honestly stays on for hours
3. L’Oréal Voluminous Power 24H Mascara; does wonders to my eyelashes (but my eyelashes always need a curler or they will never look good)
4. The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner, Black; stays put all day long (only problem is that the tip isn’t as fine as I’d like it to be)
5. MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Constructivist; such a gorgeous colour and lasts too
6. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie; pretty colour and it is moisturizing too
7. Tarte Glamazon Lipstick in Inspired; this one just lasts forever, even after you’ve eaten something and the colour is gorgeous
8. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Shell (130); it’s light which I love, I don’t like the feeling of heavy makeup on my face
9. Maybelline The Elixir in Rose Redefined; for a lipgloss, it really lasts on my lips
10. The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes, Palette 07; gorgeous colours, they’re so much fun
11. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20; this concealer has been my pride and joy for awhile it covers everything up
12. NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl; beautiful colour and again, stays for hours
13. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light; cheap alternative for that brightening effect I need under my eyes
14. Revlon Lipstick in Primrose; gorgeous colour, pretty neutral shade
I know these are a lot of favourites for this month, but because we have never done this post before – I had a lot to show you guys!
If there is anything you guys would like to share with us – some beauty favourites of your own, don’t hesitate and leave us a comment!