Honestly, I am not exaggerating when I say that this is one of my favourite times of the year, this and Thanksgiving. I can’t get enough of the holiday baking, the holiday sales and just being around family and friends…I don’t even totally dislike the cold Canadian weather. But, along with the season comes the Christmas shopping, which you’d think I love…but….it can get difficult. So, I’m going to go out on a limb and assume I’m not the only one with this problem, so I’m coming up with a couple gift guides this year to help get those creative juices flowing and help you hopefully find the perfect gift for your special someone!
1. “The world is my oyster” on a classic pouch ($18)
2. A few of Tarte’s bestsellers ($23)
3. A candle that makes me think of champagne ($22.50)
4. This is the perfect way to get your beauty sleep ($16)
5. These mitts are so cute! ($23)
6. I love monogrammed mugs, and this one’s perfect ( $12)