As we get closer to that first day of school, I can’t help but make up my yearly list of necessities that will get me through the year (check out previous posts here and here). Not only are they things I will be using on a daily basis, but finding cute alternatives will help to brighten my day, especially on those gloomy exam prep days.
1. I use headphones daily, whether I’m studying, reading, or just sitting on the bus; and these are gold (amazing) and these are noise reducing which is an absolute must (and you can save 15% right now!!)
2. I use notebooks in class constantly – whether to take notes, or just jot down a meet time, they are so handy! This one has a cute cover, which to me is great incentive to remember to use it
3. I love a good neutral bootie, you can wear them with basically anything, so these definitely fit the bill. They are affordable for an everyday bootie, so on a student budget you won’t feel like you’re breaking the bank!
4. Every student needs a sturdy backpack, and this one was just too cute to pass up! Obviously the pattern is a great sell, but the backpack is also so spacious, that it will fit everything you need in a day – whether you’re just going to school or have a job or even going to a sport practice!
5. I love products that help make a difference, and this bottle is no different. Yes it is a little costly, but it is a 2-in-1. It helps keep your coffee hot for up to 12 hours, and water cold for up to 24 hours! Also, for every wood-grained bottle sold the company has partnered up with American Forests to plant a tree! Not just that but the company is partnered with UNICEF to provide clean drinking water for children around the world! So feel good while doing your back to school shopping!
6. This has become a necessity for me. I have for most classes given up on bringing my laptop, and have preferred just bringing a tablet to follow along with. It’s way less heavy and has just become practical, you can buy yourself a portable keyboard and you can even take notes in class with it!